Contact, Location & Hours
Hours of operation
Due to our limited seat capacity
Reservations are always needed
TheNew Dundee Emporium is wheelchair accessible,
bathrooms are not.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday we are open from
10am to 5pm
Friday and Saturday we are now open 10:00am to 9:30pm
for lunch and Dinner reservations needed (last minute are welcome)
Ladies Fashion Boutique
is open from
10:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday
Friday and Saturday it is open from
10:00am to 9:00pm
is served from
11:00am - 3:00pm
is served from
2:00pm - 4:30
please call for a reservation for tea also
High Tea is different from Afternoon tea...
it is served from
11.00am to 4.00pm
24 hour advanced reservation and cancellations are required
*Reservations for dinner are made for anytime between 5 pm and 7:30 pm. on any Friday or Saturday night.
( last minute reservations are welcome)
Contact & Directions
169 Front St., New Dundee, Ontario, N0B 2E0
New Dundee is southwest of Kitchener/Waterloo, about an hour and a half west of Toronto, about 50 Minutes from Mississauga, and about an hour east of London.
Directions from Toronto:
1. Take Highway 401 West toward London, past Mississauga, Milton, and Guelph.
2. Take the RR-28/Fountain St./Homer Watson Blvd exit #275 toward Cambridge/Kitchener.
3. stay on the ramp and go over Homer Watson Blvd/RR-28.
4. follow New Dundee Rd/RR-12. all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
5. Turn right onto Front Street. go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right
Directions from London:
1. Take Highway 401 East toward Toronto.
2. Take the RR-97 W/Cedar Creek Road West exit #268B toward Ayr.
3. Turn Left onto RR-97/Cedar Creek Rd.
4. Turn right onto Trussler Rd/CR-70/RR-70.
5. Turn left onto RR-12/Bridge St.all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
6. Turn right onto Front Street.go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right