am to 3pm We look forward to meeting you. Please find our address, hours and directions below. The best way to reach us for questions or reservations is by phone. 519-696-2059 169 Front St, New Dundee, ON N0B 2E0
Get in touch
– Danny & Mark
We look forward to meeting you. Please find our address, hours and directions below. The best way to reach us for questions or reservations is by phone.
169 Front St, New Dundee, ON N0B 2E0
The Restaurant is closed until March 3rd , Because space is limited to 10 people, We need to turn the tables over twice per day to make it profitable. We are doing 2 sittings 11 am & 1 pm Please call for reservations as space is limited to only 10 people at a time. Thanks for your patients.
We are doing High Tea to go Wednesday to Sunday 9am to 3pm
The New Hours of operation for 2021 for the grocery store and frozen food line is
Wed to Sunday 9am to 3pm.. Disregard the info below..
Due to our limited seat capacity
Reservations are always needed ( last minute are perfect too. )
The New Dundee Emporium is wheelchair accessible,
bathrooms are not.
We are Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Boutique and store is closed until further notice…
Restaurant Reservation times are ….
Lunch… Wednesday to Sunday 11 am to 3pm.
High Tea Wednesday to Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm
24 Hour reservation notice required
24 Hour cancelation notice required
Afternoon Tea is not offered at this time
all for a reservation 519-696-2059
New Dundee is southwest of Kitchener/Waterloo, about an hour and a half west of Toronto, about 50 Minutes from Mississauga, and about an hour east of London. View Larger Map
Directions from Toronto:
1. Take Highway 401 West toward London, past Mississauga, Milton, and Guelph.
2. Take the RR-28/Fountain St./Homer Watson Blvd exit #275 toward Cambridge/Kitchener.
3. stay on the ramp and go over Homer Watson Blvd/RR-28.
4. follow New Dundee Rd/RR-12. all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
5. Turn right onto Front Street. go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right
Directions from London:
1. Take Highway 401 East toward Toronto.
2. Take the RR-97 W/Cedar Creek Road West exit #268B toward Ayr.
3. Turn Left onto RR-97/Cedar Creek Rd.
4. Turn right onto Trussler Rd/CR-70/RR-70.
5. Turn left onto RR-12/Bridge St.all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
6. Turn right onto Front Street.go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right