We look forward to meeting you. Please find our address, hours and directions below. The best way to reach us for questions or reservations is by phone.
– Danny & Mark
169 Front St, New Dundee, ON N0B 2E0
Due to our limited seat capacity
Reservations are always needed ( last minute are perfect too. )
The New Dundee Emporium is wheelchair accessible,
bathrooms are not.
We are Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Boutique and store is open… Wednesday to Sunday 10 am to 4.00pm
Restaurant Reservation times are ….
Lunch… Wednesday to Sunday 11 am to 3pm.
High Tea Wednesday to Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm
24 Hour reservation notice required
24 Hour cancelation notice required
Afternoon Tea is not offered at this time
all for a reservation 519-696-2059
New Dundee is southwest of Kitchener/Waterloo, about an hour and a half west of Toronto, about 50 Minutes from Mississauga, and about an hour east of London. View Larger Map
Directions from Toronto:
1. Take Highway 401 West toward London, past Mississauga, Milton, and Guelph.
2. Take the RR-28/Fountain St./Homer Watson Blvd exit #275 toward Cambridge/Kitchener.
3. stay on the ramp and go over Homer Watson Blvd/RR-28.
4. follow New Dundee Rd/RR-12. all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
5. Turn right onto Front Street. go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right
Directions from London:
1. Take Highway 401 East toward Toronto.
2. Take the RR-97 W/Cedar Creek Road West exit #268B toward Ayr.
3. Turn Left onto RR-97/Cedar Creek Rd.
4. Turn right onto Trussler Rd/CR-70/RR-70.
5. Turn left onto RR-12/Bridge St.all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
6. Turn right onto Front Street.go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right