We look forward to meeting you. Please find our address, hours and directions below. The best way to reach us for questions or reservations is by phone.
– Danny & Mark
169 Front St, New Dundee, ON N0B 2E0
We are doing High Tea to go Wednesday to Sunday 9 am to 3 pm. The restaurant is now open for High Tea only. We are only offering High Tea Friday, Saturday & Sundays’ , Please call place a reservation. we need 24 hours notice. 519-696-2059 We have an answering machine so please leave us a message and we can get you in.
And our Boutique, Frozen food, and grocery line are still available for you to come in and shop. Don’t forget to try one of our frozen pizza’s
The New Dundee Emporium is wheelchair accessible,
bathrooms are not.
We are Closed Mondays& Tuesdays
The Boutique & Grocery store is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm …
New Dundee is southwest of Kitchener/Waterloo, about an hour and a half west of Toronto, about 50 Minutes from Mississauga, and about an hour east of London. View Larger Map
Directions from Toronto:
1. Take Highway 401 West toward London, past Mississauga, Milton, and Guelph.
2. Take the RR-28/Fountain St./Homer Watson Blvd exit #275 toward Cambridge/Kitchener.
3. stay on the ramp and go over Homer Watson Blvd/RR-28.
4. follow New Dundee Rd/RR-12. all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
5. Turn right onto Front Street. go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right
Directions from London:
1. Take Highway 401 East toward Toronto.
2. Take the RR-97 W/Cedar Creek Road West exit #268B toward Ayr.
3. Turn Left onto RR-97/Cedar Creek Rd.
4. Turn right onto Trussler Rd/CR-70/RR-70.
5. Turn left onto RR-12/Bridge St.all the way into New Dundee, past the public school and just after the bridge
6. Turn right onto Front Street.go up the hill and we are waiting for you on the right